POSSIBLE SCRIPT REQUIREMENTS TO CONSIDER FOR MESSAGES ON HOLD
If you’re considering writing an “On Hold” script, perhaps these topics may be useful for consideration.
- Who are you, where are you and what are your hours of operation
- Are there any specific directions people need to be aware of to be able to get to you more easily.
- Do you have a free call number.
- How long have you been in business. How many years experience. Any interesting company
history. What do you sell or service.
- What other services and products do you offer.
- Do you have a web site and E-mail address on which people can either contact you or order
- What makes your company different, or unique from your competition.
- What is your company mission statement or slogan or motto.
- What part of your business do you really want to emphasise.
- What are the most often asked questions to your operators.
- What sort of special accreditation or affiliations do you have. Are you a member of any special committees. Has your company received any awards, honours or special recognition.
- Do you take orders over the fax. Do you have a special fax order number.
- If you could tell every one of your callers one thing, what would it be.
- Is there any industry news or breakthrough that you’d like your callers to know about. Are there any products or services you would like to specially mention